Thursday, May 31, 2012

Meet Hannah


This is not my house. This is me. Obviously. I wouldn't put a picture of a random stranger in this introductory post unless I was trolling and since Rachel and I are planning on this being at least a somewhat respectable fashion blog, I should probably abstain from all internet pranks until we've got an established audience (fingers crossed). But this is supposed to be an introduction. So. Me:
I like lemon poppy seed muffins.
I'm the "vintage" part of the "Vintage Pixie Boots." I'll be blogging about daytime outfits, so school/work/church/grocery shopping appropriate apparel.
I dig zombie-related things, like Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Left4Dead, this ring, and Shaun of the Dead.
I have a bajillion cardigans. Give or take.

I am super excited about this blog.







No comments:

Post a Comment